Friday, June 29, 2012

Just a note

As I look at some 365 sites and groups I'm amazed at some of the amazing picture people take for this.  In fact, I start to think..."maybe I shouldn't post my pictures, they are definitely not up to par with these!"  But my reason for doing this is not to take 365 professional looking photos (I'll be lucky if I get 1).  One of the things I think will be the most awesome about this is that it will be like a photo journal.  A photo journal of a year of my life.  Snapshots of what I did on certain days, what was important to me at that time, etc.  I think it's going to be amazing to look back at this.  This website- http://content.photojojo.com/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/ and it's "why do it" section is what convinced me to do it and are the reasons I am doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment